2011年5月21日 星期六

『詩歌-Lord, Keep My Heart 』

Lord, keep my heart always true to You,
Never backsliding , always viewing You
A heart that is pure, that sees only You
A heart that loves You and treasures only You.

Chorus:
 Your love constrains me to give my all to You.
 Lord , I can't help it; my heart is drawn to You.
 Oh, what a privilege I give myself to You!
 I love You, Lord, dearest Lord.
 I love You! I just love You!

Lord, keep my love burning brightly for You.
A love never dwindling, always hot for You
A love , shining brighter all the way for You
A love, so fresh like the day I first touched You.

Lord , take my life, I present it to You!
If I had a thousand, I'd pour all on You!
Nothing withholding, my all is for You.
My life and my future, dear Lord ,is all for You.



聽詩歌http://www2.hcchurch.org.tw/hymnal_share/20060828/20060828.htm

沒有留言:

張貼留言